Wednesday 15 February 2012

Photo for poster


This is the final photo that I have edited, I was going to put this photo on to my digipak but due to it being in portrait and not landscape like I needed for my digipak I decided against it. I realised that it would in fact be the best image for my final poster, as it sticks to the requirements by the record label of focusing on my artist so it will be more appealing and recognisable for their fans. All I did was simply change her eye colour a little bit and brighten the whole photo on Photoshop. I really like this image as it shows how she is a fun character, this is shown by the colourful dress and the mask connotes that she is vibrant character that has some mystery to her. This is our artists exact personal that we wanted to present, the fact that she is a loud and confident person however she has a mysterious and quiet side to her. I took this photo myself in Libby's room as she made a white backdrop in her room. I took quite a lot of photos in this photo shoot and the best have made it on to my digipak and poster. All I used were a few masquerade masks, and made Molly wear this dress with big make-up and nice wavy/straight hair to accentuate her two styles. Overall I think in the end once finished this photo will be a brilliant photo representative for our band 'Anima's' album. oo


No comments:

Post a Comment