Thursday 15 December 2011

Chosen Song Names for Our Album

Its oh so quiet
Carpe diem
Paradox
Tomorrow's Love
Lady of Shalott
Sapphire
Guinevere
Unrequited Love 
Cosmic
Lancelot 

Libby and I were brainstorming names for our album, the song "Its oh so quiet" is the one we are making our music video for. I chose a lot of the names I made a link to King Arthur and his love Guinevere as there is a love story of deceit as she cheats on him with Lancelot. So I wanted to make this link to our album and songs as are lead singer represents the character Elaine who has an unrequited love for King Arthur and kills herself many artists paint her as she is on a barge full of flowers on the river Thames and this is the lady of Shalott reference. The lead singer reminds me of Elaine as she is dainty and voices her emotions in powerful ways. I chose the other names cosmic to show the bands ethos of being in sync with the universe and the song carpe diem as they think there music can truly make a difference. All of the other songs were Libby's choice and she chose them as she thought they fit the other titles well and they do. I am overall happy with all of our song choices as I think they match our bands ethos of being natural and the strong force of love in nearly everyone of there songs and heart ache. 

No comments:

Post a Comment