Wednesday 7 December 2011

Digipak Edited Photos


These two photos are just two of the many photos that I have already taken for my digipak. I am thinking of taking even more photos, to give myself more of a varied selection, but these two photos are definitely appearing on my digipak. So i have edited them on photoshop to make sure they look of the highest quality. I like the theatrical idea of masks, it sticks to the bands fun and quirky ethos. I know these photos do not look like my original ideas for my digipak but if anything i like these photos more. I definitely want to expand upon this theatrical idea, yet i will still be using ideas from my drawn digipak such as the photo of Molly with her microphone. I may take more photos in the next week or so, I shall also update my blog with a lot of the pictures i have taken for my digipak to show the variation in my ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment